Constant monitoring of pH within incubators
The SAFE Sens (Sterile, Automated Fluoroscopic Evaluation) IVM (In Vessel Monitor) is an optical fluorescent measurement device. In combination with a disposable sensor, it is capable of accurately and reliably measure the pH of small volumes of fluids. The sensor contains a proprietary fluorescent dye that is pH sensitive.
- Dimensions: LxWxH in cm: 19.7 x 13.9 x 7.2 (7.7 x 5.5 x 2.9 inches)
- Sample size: 100 μL of media & 35 – 50 μL of oil
- Measurement time: 1 second
- Continual reading: up to 7 days
- pH Accuracy: ± 0.05 (range 7.0 to 7.6)
- pH Resolution: 0.01
- Performance: Sensors are Factory certified
- System Alignment: 1 System alignment tool (QC) valid for 1 year (test weekly)
- Maintenance: Replace SAFE Sens qc1/qc2 yearly
- pH sensor’s shelf life : 12 months
All technical specifications, feature descriptions, performance data and any/all other product related statements are subject to change by Blood Cell Storage, Inc. (BCSI) without notice.