The SAFE Sens TrakStation can connect up to eight (8) TrakPods pH monitoring servers in multiple large format incubators or desktop chambers. The TrakStation consists of a touch screen display that magnetically mounts onto the side or front of one of your incubators. It is where TrakPods are interfaced with to initiate pH tests, view historical pH results and output data to USB flash drive.
The TrakPod is the proprietary optical pH measurement server. Trakpods have internal magnets allowing them to be placed on the side of the cabinet style incubator it is pH monitoring. For benchtop incubators, the TrakPod is located inside the incubator.
Automatic pH measurements occur continuously without having to remove samples from the incubator(s).
- Connect up to eight (8) TrakPods
- Dimensions: LxWxH:
- TrakStation 30.7 cm x 20.95 cm x 1.28 cm (12.48 in x 8.25 in x 0.5 in)
- Port Replicator 21.94 cm x 7.01 cm x 2.54 cm (8.64 in x 2.76 in x 1 in)
- TrakStation 0.92 kg (2.04 lbs)
- Port Replicator 0.23 kg (0.50 lbs)
- Touch screen display
- Magnetic feet
- Use one (1) TrakPod per incubator chamber monitored
- Dimensions: LxWxH: 9.18 cm x 7.28 cm x 3.86 cm (3.6 in x 2.87 in x 1.12 in)
- Weight: 0.12 kg (0.26 lbs)
- USB interface, magnetic feet
- Measurement time: 1 second
SAFE Sens sv2
- Sample size: 100 μL of media & 50 μL of oil
- Performance: Sensors are Factory certified
- Shelf life: up to twelve (12) months
SAFE Sens qc2 alignment tool
- Run System Alignment weekly
- Replace qc2 alignment tool yearly
- One alignment tool needed per laboratory
- Continual reading: up to 7 days
- pH Accuracy: ± 0.05 (range 7.0 to 7.6)
- pH Resolution: 0.01
All technical specifications, feature descriptions, performance data and any/all other product related statements are subject to change by Blood Cell Storage, Inc. (BCSI) without notice.